These perfect summer popsicles use fresh strawberries and Nutella to make a refreshing cold treat. Kids will love ém. Parents will too. Even if they don’t want to admit it.
I really love both strawberries and Nutella so these were bound to happen sooner or later. I just recently picked up these Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds from Amazon and I absolutely love them. The kids immediately wanted to know why I only bought one set. I guess I see their point. I mean how long do 6 popsicles last with 5 people in your family???
Yes, that’s right. Not long! So guess what’s in my Amazon cart again and to be ordered soon? These bad boys. Maybe I should buy 4 more and invite all the neighborhood kids over pops. That’s sounds fun. Well, I guess that’s until they have popsicle juice running down their arms and onto their chest hairs then maybe not so fun anymore.
Oops. 6-9 year olds should not have chest hair. OK. Moving on.
The greatest thing about these pops are that they’re easy as can be.
The worst thing is that you have to wait at least 4 hours to enjoy them.
Go ahead. Let out the biggest groan ever! I hear you. But I will say, they are worth the wait dear friends.
These amazing popsicles pull together with 3 simple ingredients; Nutella, milk and fresh strawberries.
Life simplified. Yes! I love it.
Til we meet and eat again friends,
- 1½ cups milk (I used 2%)
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced thin
- Place milk and Nutella in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place strawberries into molds. (You can also use paper cups and popsicle sticks.) I was purposeful and careful in placing them up against edges. But if looks or placement don’t matter, then just dump them in. Just an FYI: If you don’t that all the berries will be at the top though.
- Carefully pour Nutella/milk mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 4-6 hours. Carefully run warm water over the popsicle molds or cups for about 10-15 seconds. They should pull out easily. If not let them sit for 2-3 minutes and try again.